Winter Training 2011





Since 2008, we have had "special" Winter training programs for the college athletes who return home for Winter Break.
  • In 2008 we had "A Lift a Day"
  • In 2009 we had "5 Minutes of Pain"
  • In 2010 we had "Lifting without Weights"


Having said that, I am not here to write about the training programs from past years.
I am not even going to write about what we are going to do this year.

What I want to write about is the crazy men who are actually in the program.



Regardless of any sick movements we do or how great of a program I write, its the people in the program that make it what it is.

It is these people that are "Advanced Training".

It is why I write "WE" in the articles, as opposed to "I", even though I am the only trainer.

To give you some insight into these people, I decided to share some of the emails I have been receiving for the past few weeks. 

Enjoy....


"Coach just letting you know you've never seen this version of Morano 2.0
As a small sample I got 275 8x8 on Monday... It's gonna be a good winter"

"Coach, I'm on the website right now reading the Challenge results from the Summer and I am jacked up. I wanna be in there right now. This is my Winter I have to do better than last winter. That's all that matters. I can't wait. You are letting the monster loose." - Send at midnight

"Coach, I want the roster for this winter. I'm about to get murdered by my statistics
final and the probability of me taking my anger out on the weights is
very high" - send at 6:45AM

"Hey Coach,
I know its late, but I am up late studying anyway and started thinking about being home for winter break. I'm home in two weeks and was wondering when your winter training program will start up. I can't wait cause I'm going into my final offseason and I want to go all out. No holding back. I need to be the best I could be and show the team next year that I 'm the one they can count on to get the job done. I hope you're ready for me" -sent at 12:45AM


No comments: