Unfortunately, most trainers are not very good and they never really help their athletes get results.
Having said that, how can I prove to YOU how effective our training program is?
How could I make YOU believe you would be wasting your time going somewhere or doing anything else.
I guess the "Proof is in the Pudding."
Please note, almost every person is a seasoned athlete with a minimum of five years training experience.
For those of you that don't know, it is much harder to get improvements from seasoned athletes than it is from young teenagers, whose strength gains double simply because they are alive.
Anything with a "*" indicates that it set a new Advanced Training Record.
BENCH PRESS: 4 Biggest Gains
- Morano: 385 to 435* (50lb gain)
- Grande: 240 to 275 (35lb gain)
- Uske: 195 to 230 (35lb gain)
- Amerosi: 265 to 290 (25lb gain)
DEADLIFT: 4 Biggest Gains
- Mulligan: 505 to 545* (40lb gain)
- E.Heedles: 395 to 435 (40lb gain)
- Grande: 355 to 395 (40lb gain)
- Morano: 405 to 435 (30lb gain)
Pull-Ups: 4 Biggest Gains
- Kuyan: 19 to 35 (16 rep gain)
- E.Heedles: 27 to 42* (15 rep gain)
- Morano: 22 to 34 (12 rep gain)
- Uske: 12 to 24 (12 rep gain)