Organic Protein Bars

After 15 years of putting garbage into my body, I finally found it ...

An organic protein bar ...
  • 20 grams of protein ...
  • 14 grams of fiber ...
  • Tastes like a chocolate chip cookie ...
  • Did I mention it's organic?


Who's better than me?

A company called BioTrust ...

That's who...




They made an organic protein bar that doesn't taste like sand.

I liked the bar so much, I decided to become an affiliate.

What does that mean?

It means I am actively promoting the sale of these protein bars on my site.




If you got this far and still have not clicked on the link, I have to assume that you are happy eating glorified candy bars and feeling like death 20 minutes in your workout.




Grown Men Don't Eat Candy Bars

If you got this far and still have not clicked on the link, you probably do steroids and don't want to dilute your cycle with something super healthy going into your body.

(On a serious note, I highly recommend you read the information provided by BioTrust and consult with your physician prior to using this product. You should never consume any supplement without having good background information on it. With that, you should do the same for every other non-organic, lecithin containing, soy having, corn starch loaded, protein supplement you are currently taking now.)











No comments: