The food below equates to approximately 6100 calories, exactly 75% more than I consume on a normal basis. (I normally consume about 3500 calories / day).
Total weight gain for the day was 5.5lbs.
Within 3 days, I have lost 5lbs and am back at the same body fat.
The goal is to have lost even more by my next cheat day.
- (1 lb) Seasoned Rice and Chicken (Don't ask why I had this for breakfast.)
- Focus Food Protein Bar
Post Workout Meal
- (80 g) Brownie (This is not a good post workout meal.)
- 1 Mimosa
- 2 Waffles + Syrup
- 2 Pieces of French Toast with Cream Cheese
- (200 g) Sirloin Steak
- 6 Breakfast Sausage Strips
- 3 scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables
- 1 bacon, egg, and cheese omelet
- 1 mini creme brulee
- French Toast Cupcake
- House Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- 2 meatballs
- 1 Italian sausage link
- 350 g of Rigatoni with tomato sauce
Post Dinner Dessert
- M&M Cupcake (I ate this simply out of principle).