Planet Fitness is Not for Me




Planet Fitness





I am sure you have all heard the latest Planet Fitness commercial on the radio.



If you haven't, here are some of the lines:
  • If you're IQ is lower than your BMI, planet fitness is not right for you
  • If you drink creatine from a gallon jug, planet fitness is not for you
  • If you aren't allowed to hold babies in fear of them being crushed, planet fitness is not for you
  • If you have a bicep tattooed on your bicep, planet fitness is not for you.


Its pretty sickening to me that this is a marketable idea.

I can't imagine why someone would want to be part of something that would make them nothing more than Average.

When I train, I train to be the toughest guy in the world.

I train to get jacked.

I train to get strong.

I train to separate myself from the Average people.


These Plant Fitness commercials reach out to the people who are the exact opposite of me and everyone else who is tough enough to stick it out in Advanced Training.


I will say this with pride:

"Planet Fitness is not for me"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Planet Fitness isn't for the people running around with 90 pound babies (aka dumbbells) in their hands!

thats why they call me Mr. October..

Joe Fletch said...

The salesman in this commercial seems to know what he is talking about.

Screw Plant Fitness.