In it, Nate described that any man worth his salt should have a list of rules by which he lives.
Here is my list:
- Use the talents that I was given to help improve the lives of others.
- Never miss the opportunity to tell someone they have done a great job.
- Keep myself as healthy as possible via training, diet, and rest.
- Work on at least one thing every day to make myself better than the day before.
- Never let anyone work harder than me at anything, ever.
- Tell the people that you love that you love them. I know its corny, but I know more than a few guys who wished they had told their mom, their wife, or even their dad that they loved them while they still had the chance.
I am sure we could all learn something from each other.